Tuesday, April 11, 2017 8:27:00 AM
- An employee of Wells Springs Church reported an incident of larceny of a tag.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. (See arrests of McCombs and Bradley)
- Ticha Londu Robinson, age 31, of Clyde St. in Spindale, was served with a criminal summons for failure to return rental property. No bond.
- William Curtis Bradley, age 18, of Piney Mountain Church Rd. in Ellenboro, was cited for possession of marijuana He received a written promise to appear.
- Gracie Diane McCombs, age 17, of Rhyne St. in Spindale, was arrested for possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. She received a custody release.
- Josey Cheyanne Dunaway, age 19, of US Hwy 221A in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $1,500 secured bond.