Wednesday, April 27, 2016 9:06:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident DWI, hit and run, no operator’s license and indecent exposure. (See arrest of Velasquez-Morales)
- An employee of Ingle’s reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Luckadoo)
- An employee of Drop-In Food Stores reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Pamela Jane Luckadoo, age 52, of Hudlow Rd. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Elder Ruben Velasquez-Morales, age 20, of Piney Ridge Rd. in Spindale, was arrested for DWI, hit and run, no operator’s license and indecent exposure. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Randall Allen Simmons, age 57, of Horseshoe Drive in Rutherfordton, was arrested for DWI. He received a written promise to appear.