Thursday, August 17, 2017 10:52:00 AM
- An employee of Dollar General reported an incident of larceny and found property.
- An employee of Dollar General reported an incident of a counterfeit bill.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of possession of schedule II and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Zachary Herbert Jones, age 20, of Willow Run Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for communicating threats, harassing phone calls and using threatening language over the phone. He received a written promise to appear.
- Melissa Jackson Clendenin, age 43, of Old Ball Park Rd. in Spindale, was arrested on a warrant for assault and battery. She received a $500 unsecured bond.
- Dustin Todd McClellan, age 33, of Prospect Church Rd. in Mooresboro, was arrested for possession of schedule II and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $4,000 secured bond.
- Daniel Jeremy Morton, age 39, of Cherry Mtn. St. in Forest City, was arrested for probation violation. He received a $30,000 secured bond.
- Isaias Lopez Flores, age 36, of W. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $6,000 secured bond.