Thursday, August 18, 2016 9:25:00 AM
- An employee of Medical Arts Pharmacy reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of Ingles reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses, uttering a forged document and identity fraud.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An employee of Hardin Drugs reported an incident of fraud.
- Stacey Shawn McAbee, age 39, of Whiteside Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for of possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $500 secured bond.