Tuesday, December 13, 2016 9:24:00 AM
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of shoplifting/concealment. (See arrest of Logan)
- James Taylor Elliott, age 21, of N. Meridian St. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on warrants for breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and possession of stolen property. He received a $10,000 secured bond.
- Catherine Marie Logan, age 29, of Pine St. in Forest City, was cited for shoplifting/concealment. She received a written promise to appear.
- Amber Star Nunez, age 31, of Old Wagy Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and also served with a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $2,250 secured bond.
- Christopher Jamell Joiner, age 31, of Old Wagy Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $3,000 secured bond.