Monday, February 15, 2016 8:50:00 AM
- An employee of Speedway reported an incident of larceny of motor fuel.
- An employee of West Main Trading Post reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny.
- Melinda Watkins reported an incident of assault on a female.
- Tara Florentine reported an incident of larceny of medication.
- Preston Jacob Frazier, age 18, of Pennsylvania Ave. in Spindale, was arrested for reckless driving and fictitious information to an officer. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Jarvis Jontel Hopper, age 21, of W. Spruce St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for possession of schedule VI and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Kelsie Ann Kuhl, age 23, of Taylor Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for driving while license revoked and operate a vehicle with no insurance. She received a written promise to appear.
- Romel Nicholas Santiago-Gutierrez, age 43, of Walker St. in Forest City, was arrested for assault by pointing a gun, physical assault with sexual motive, breaking and/or entering and assault. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Amanda Joan Tzoc, age 30, of Thompson Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Alan Bradley Conner, age 34, of Oscar Justice Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $750 secured bond.
- Kevin Duane Brooks, age 33, of Camp Creek Rd. in Union Mills, was arrested on outstanding warrants for obtaining property by false pretense. He received a $5,000 secured bond.