Friday, February 26, 2016 9:08:00 AM
- An employee of Ingles reported an incident of larceny and possession of schedule IV. (See arrest of Neal)
- John Phillips reported an incident of damage to property.
- Michael Moore reported an incident of possession of stolen property. (See arrest of Warren)
- Comelita Jackson reported an incident of fraud.
- Shondale Lee Neal, age 41, of Parmer St. in Forest City, was arrested for larceny and possession of schedule IV. She received a $1,000 unsecured bond.
- Amanda Marie Warren, age 23, of W. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of stolen property. She received a $500 secured bond.
- Christopher Cornelious Mosley, age 49, of Harmon St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for simple assault. No bond.