Wednesday, February 8, 2017 9:11:00 AM
- Christopher Harding reported an incident of larceny.
- Miles Murray reported an incident of larceny of medication.
- Joseph Levitz reported an incident of breaking and entering to a motor vehicle and damage to property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of larceny, second degree trespassing and possession of a controlled substance in detention center. (See arrest of Craft)
- Jordan Terrell Carpenter, age 29, of New Hampshire St. in Forest City, was arrested for driving while license revoked and resist, obstruct and/or delay an officer. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Allison Mae Craft, age 27, of N. Glenn St. in Ellenboro, was arrested for larceny, second degree trespassing and possession of a controlled substance in detention center. She received a $5,000 unsecured bond.