Thursday, February 9, 2017 11:07:00 AM
- Veronica Lopez-Fajardo reported an incident of breaking and entering.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Billy Wall reported an incident of breaking and entering, larceny and found property. (See arrest of Jackson)
- An employee of the Town of Forest City reported an incident of tampering with a water meter.
- Lovie Mitchell reported an incident of abandoned property.
- Brian Keith Jackson, age 25, of Valley St. in Forest City, was arrested for breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, possession of stolen property, possession of schedule I, possession of marijuana, and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $15,000 secured bond.
- Angelica Dawn Ruppe, age 24, of Country Meadows Lane in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for simple assault.