Tuesday, January 12, 2016 8:53:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of driving while impaired. (See arrest of Moore)
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny.
- Daniel Feldman reported an incident of damage to property and larceny of a license plate.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Hice)
- An employee of Forrest Hunt Elementary School reported an incident of vandalism.
- An employee of McDonald’s reported an incident of receiving counterfeit currency.
- Thomas Ray Hice, age 25, of Coopertown Rd. in Mooresboro, was cited for larceny. He received a written promise to appear.
- Heather Ervin Jenkins, age 34, of Mayo Rd. in Cowpens, SC, was arrested on a warrant for activation of sentence. No. bond.
- Brittany Marie Moore, age 25, of Wilson Street in Forest City, was arrested for driving while impaired. She received a $1,000.00 unsecured bond.