Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:12:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of discharging a firearm inside the city limits and a firearm accident.
- Kathy Holmes reported an incident of found property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Shaneal Hoppes Bradley, age 29, of Pea Ridge Rd. in Bostic, was arrested on a warrant for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. She received a written promise to appear.
- Jacob Allen Jolly, age 22, of Mitchell St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $500 secured bond.