Wednesday, January 4, 2017 8:38:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of an overdose.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny and second degree trespassing. (See arrest of Wyatt)
- Timothy Littlejohn reported an incident of breaking and entering.
- An employee of Pleasant Grove United Methodist Church reported an incident of breaking and entering and damage to property.
- An employee of Faith Praise & Worship Ministries reported an incident of damage to property.
- Melissa Jean Wyatt, age 47, of S. Church St. in Forest City, was cited for larceny and second degree trespassing. She received a written promise to appear.
- Jonathan Lee Robinson, age 32, of Doggett Rd. in Forest City, was cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.
- Archie Orlando Porter, age 36, of Guffey Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for violation of a domestic violence protection order. He received a $750 secured bond.