Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:26:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of larceny, resist, obstruct and/or delay an officer, and use of force. (See arrest of Tutt)
- Patricia Sappenfield reported an incident of fraud and unemployment fraud.
- Tammy Bartlett reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Artie Quarles reported an incident of entering an unlocked vehicle.
- Gerald Lentz reported an incident of larceny of a motor vehicle.
- Timothy Edward Tutt, age 47, of McDaniel Street in Forest City, was arrested for resisting a public officer and larceny. He received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Bethany Ward Logan, age 29, of Acworth, GA, was arrested on a warrant for simple assault. She received a written promise to appear.