Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:14:00 AM
- An employee of Fatz reported an incident of found property.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny and second degree trespassing. (See arrest of Simmons)
- Terri McClellan reported an incident of damage to property.
- Shelly Harris reported an incident of larceny.
- Shadarrett Lee Simmons, age 32, of Summer Slope Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for larceny and second degree trespassing. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Renett Patricia Carson, age 37, of West Haven St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of schedule VI and possession of drug paraphernalia. She received a written promise to appear.