Friday, July 28, 2017 8:43:00 AM
- An employee of Dollar General reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of Zaxby’s reported an incident of receiving a counterfeit bill.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of driving while impaired.
- Tammy Whitener reported an incident of a dog bite.
- Isaiah Oshawn Twitty, age 18, of River Hills Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for breaking and entering, damage to real property, failure to appear, domestic violence protective order violation, breaking and entering, injury to personal property, second degree trespassing and resisting arrest. He received a $12,000 secured bond.
- Francis Henry Cavanagh, age 33, of Garmoyle St. in Charlotte, was arrested for driving while impaired. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Henry Dejuan Lyles, age 35, of Cherry Knoll Dr. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a true bill of indictment. He received a $15,000 unsecured bond.