Thursday, June 15, 2017 10:31:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of resisting arrest, assault on an officer and reckless driving.
- Lauren Cuthbert reported an incident of damage to property.
- Lynn Elliott reported an incident of credit card fraud.
- Samantha Melton reported an incident of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and larceny of medication.
- Nilson Raul Pereira, age 34, of Hawthorne Ln. in Forest City, was arrested for resisting arrest, assault on an officer and reckless driving. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Holly Christine Shearer, age 31, of Union Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for damage to property and being drunk and disruptive. She received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Johnathon Ray Hipp, age 30, of Hudlow Rd. in Forest City, was arrested driving while license revoked and no insurance. He received a $500 unsecured bond.
- Leslie Darrian Horn, age 50, of W.E. Padgett Rd. in Bostic, was arrested on warrants for assault with a deadly weapon, communicating threats and damage to personal property. He is being held without bond.