Friday, June 2, 2017 9:17:00 AM
- An employee Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny and obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Charles Darby reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of the Town of Forest City reported an incident of tampering with electric services, tampering with water/sewer services and possession of stolen property.
- Stephanie Moore reported an incident of breaking and entering and damage to property.
- Michelle Mae Bell, age 40, of Andy Dr. in Forest City, was arrested for attempt to obtain property by false pretenses and possession of stolen property. She received a $1,500 secured bond.
- David Warren Fincannon Jr., age 27, of US 221 North in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Zachary Adam McInnis, age 24, of Stone Gate Dr. in Shelby, was arrested on warrants for larceny of a motor vehicle, larceny after breaking and entering, larceny, first degree burglary, two counts of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and three counts of possession of stolen property. He received an $85,000 secured bond.
- Harold Alexander Collins Jr., age 31, of Morehead St. in Marion, was arrested for breaking and entering, damage to property and domestic criminal trespass. He received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Sherry Gail McAbee Bailey, age 45, of US Hwy 221A in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for communicating threats. She received a written promise to appear.