Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:15:00 AM
- An employee of O'Reilly Auto Parts reported an incident of found property.
- An employee of Dollar General reported an incident of larceny.
- Jacqueline Keitt reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- An employee of Ellie Mae’s Tavern reported an incident of breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and larceny.
- Amanda Leigh Bailey, age 27, of Ledbetter Rd. in Spindale, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- AD Dalton, age 48, of US 221A in Forest City, was cited for having an open container in the passenger area. He received a written promise to appear.
- Caleb Ryan Barnes, age 17, of Cherry Mtn. St. in Forest City, was arrested for probation violation.