Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:54:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule IV controlled substance. (See arrest of Battle)
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Richard Russell White, age 59, of Girl Scout Camp Rd. in Mill Springs, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession with intent to sell/deliver synthetic cannabinoid drug. He received a $5,000 unsecured bond.
- Joseph Wayne Mabry, age 42, of US Hwy 221A in Forest City, was arrested on three warrants for failure to appear. He received a $21,000 secured bond.
- Matthew Charles Battle, age 31, of E. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of schedule IV controlled substance. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Don Nicholas Curtis, age 34, of Miller St. in Campobello, SC, was arrested on fugitive warrants from SC for attempted murder, failure to appear for manufacturing drugs with a cocaine base, domestic violence and also on a warrant from North Carolina for failure to appear for no operator’s license. He received a $500 secured bond and is awaiting extradition.
- Joshua Lee Arrowood, age 26, of Hillbrook Drive in Bostic, was arrested on five warrants for failure to appear and also cited for driving while license revoked. He received a $2,600 secured bond.