Thursday, March 23, 2017 8:37:00 AM
- Olivia Branch reported an incident of breaking and entering and damage to property.
- Curwin Simmons reported an incident of larceny of a registration plate.
- An employee of NC Probation and Parole reported an incident of damage to property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of methamphetamine, possession of schedule IV, possession of schedule VI and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Cory Christopher Cranmer, age 41, of W. Spruce St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Lisa Diane Melton, age 47, of N. Lafayette St. in Shelby, was arrested for possession of schedule IV, possession of schedule VI, possession of marijuana paraphernalia and possession of drug paraphernalia. She received a $2,000 unsecured bond.