Monday, March 6, 2017 2:23:00 PM
- Claudia Burnette reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Rebecca Tipton reported an incident of larceny of medication.
- Eliecerr Ramos reported an incident of assault inflicting serious injury.
- Doreatha Fletcher reported an incident of identity fraud.
- An employee of B&D Thrift Store reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Clarissa Lynch reported an incident of robbery with a firearm and assault on a female.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of simple possession of schedule VI. (See arrest of Thompson)
- Shaquille Tyson Wilkins, age 24, of Johnson St. in Spindale, was cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.
- Jacob Allen Jolley, age 22, of Pea Ridge Rd. in Bostic, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Jessica Ray Bradley, age 22, of US Hwy 64 in Rutherfordton, was arrested for second degree trespassing and probation violation. She received a $5,500 secured bond.
- Jordan Lee Thompson, age 19, of Sandy Lake Dr. in Franklinville, NC, was cited for simple possession of schedule VI. He received a written promise to appear.
- Lynal Gray, Jr., age 53, of First St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for larceny. No bond.