Tuesday, March 8, 2016 9:50:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- An employee of Ingles reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Coffee)
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of simple possession of marijuana. (See arrest of Brown)
- Michael Patterson reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- David Perez reported an incident of attempted breaking and entering.
- Terri May Brown, age 54, of Florence St. in Forest City, was cited for simple possession of marijuana. She received a written promise to appear.
- Stanley Edward Coffee, age 58, of Dark Corner Rd. in Rutherfordton, was cited for larceny. He received a written promise to appear.