Friday, May 20, 2016 9:12:00 AM
- Patrick Hecker reported an incident of attempted breaking and entering to a motor vehicle and possession of schedule VI. (See arrest of Henson)
- Sue Bradley reported an incident of larceny.
- Webb Hunt reported an incident of found property.
- An employee of Burkes Outlet reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Khabarova)
- Lisa Albizo reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Keagan Dean Henson, age 24, of Plymitt Rd. in Chesnee, was arrested for attempted breaking and entering to a motor vehicle and possession of schedule VI. He received a $2,500 secured bond.
- Irine Alexandrovna Khabarova, age 18, of Auburn Lane in Bostic, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Kelsie Ann Kuhl, age 23, of Womack Lake Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for hit and run and driving while license revoked. She received a $4,000 secured bond.