Thursday, May 26, 2016 8:59:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Chelsea Reeves reported an incident of larceny and credit card fraud.
- Christopher Byion Hines, age 31, of Hamilton St. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Raymond Dean Elkins, age 47, of Dogwood Lane in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $2,000 secured bond.
- Brandi Alicia Hutchins, age 22, of Railroad Circle in Mooresboro, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Brandon Luis Almaraz, age 18, of Gemini Lane in Forest City, was arrested for speeding in excess of 25 mph. He received a $1,000 unsecured bond.