Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:41:00 AM
- Hilda Rivero reported an incident of Fraud.
- An employee of Palmetto Storage reported incident of Breaking & Entering.
- An employee of Walmart reported an incident of Larceny.
- An employee of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of an open container and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An employee of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of Possession of Sch VI.
- Tanya Allen reported an incident of a dog bite.
- William Taylor Champion, age 27, of Baxter Cemetery Rd in Forest City, was arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and probation violation. He received an $11,000 secured bond.
- Brianna Rae Dobbins, age 17, of Mayes Rd in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- James Lee Wood, age 27, of Padgett Rd in Shelby, was arrested for Open Container, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Possession of Sch II, and Driving while license revoked. He received a $6,000 secured bond.
- Seth Christian Deleconcepcion, age 19, of Alder Dr in Shelby, was cited for Possession of Sch VI. He received a written promise to appear.