Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:41:00 AM
- Annette Littlejohn reported an incident of larceny.
- Brian Ebert reported an incident of damage to property.
- An employee of Chuck’s Pizza reported an incident of larceny.
- David Luckadoo reported an incident of larceny.
- Amber Michelle Rice, age 22, of Burnaster St. in Spartanburg, was arrested on warrants for possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting a public officer, simple possession of schedule IV, simple possession of schedule VI, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a firearm by a felon and also served with a fugitive warrant. She received a $90,000 secured bond.
- India Danielle Miller, age 31, of Astrid Lane in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, failure to produce license and driving while license revoked. She received a $3,000 secured bond.