Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:33:00 AM
- An employee of Belk reported an incident of fraud and second degree trespassing.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule VI, possession of schedule II and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Autavia Markee Phillips, age 25, of Oakland Rd. in Spindale, was served with a criminal summons for willful damage by tenant and conversion. No bond.
- Jesse Luke Couch, age 17, of Groce St. in Forest City, was cited for possession of schedule II. He received a written promise to appear.
- Adam Wesley Bradley, age 17, of Bellview Dr. in Forest City, was cited for possession of marijuana. He received a written promise to appear.
- Victoria Marie Secrist, age 20, of Oakland Heights Rd. in Spindale, was cited for possession of schedule VI and drug paraphernalia. She received a written promise to appear.