Monday, October 31, 2016 9:30:00 AM
- An employee of Mi Pueblito in Forest City reported an incident of defrauding the inn keeper.
- William Thompson reported an incident of damage to property.
- Shelly Coyer reported an incident of breaking and entering to a storage unit and larceny.
- Mark King reported an incident of assault.
- Rebecca Gillette reported an incident of communicating threats and damage to property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Thomas Douglas Wilson, age 64, of Piney Ridge Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on three true bills of indictment. He received a $25,000 secured bond.
- Johnathon Charles Gillette, age 16, of Beaver St. in Forest City, was arrested for communicating threats and damage to property. He received a custody release.
- Ashley Nicole Mintz, age 19, of Pine St. in Forest City, was arrested for second degree trespassing. She received a custody release.
- Jennifer Roxanne Yelton, age 34, of Greenfield Dr. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for no insurance. No bond.
- Pablo Antonio Torrez, age 37, of MD Blanton Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for simple assault, damage to property and communicating threats.