Thursday, October 5, 2017 10:37:00 AM
- An employee of Ingle’s reported an incident of shoplifting.
- An employee of Mighty Dollar reported an incident of concealment of goods.
- An employee of Shoe Show reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Calvin Grady Byers, age 54, of Spindale St. in Spindale, was cited for larceny. He received a written promise to appear.
- Heather Raanne Brooks, age 24, of Georgia St. in Spindale, was cited for concealment of goods. She received a written promise to appear.
- Howard Edward Guy III, age 55, of E. Main St. in Spindale, was arrested for second degree trespassing. He received a $500 unsecured bond.
- Bobby Clayton Bridges, age 31, of Reid St. in Forest City, was cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.