Friday, October 7, 2016 9:42:00 AM
- An employee of the Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny, second degree trespassing, and damage to property. (See arrest of Hoppes)
- Jonathon Flynn reported an incident of common law robbery.
- Robyn Brown reported an incident of larceny.
- Jordan Adam Hoppes, age 26, of Harrison St. in Bostic, was arrested for larceny, second degree trespassing, and damage to property. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Cassandra Dawn Dobbins, age 25, of Amity Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $5,000 secured bond.