Thursday, September 1, 2016 10:04:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of methamphetamine. (See arrest of Sayre)
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of marijuana.
- Lakeisha Hill reported an incident of larceny of a registration plate.
- An employee of Groom-N-Stuff reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Tiffany Mary Sayre, age 39, of Hogan Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine. She received a $10,000 secured bond.