Monday, September 26, 2016 9:57:00 AM
- Amanda Hodge reported an incident of assault on a female. (See arrest of Hodge)
- Miguel Figueroa reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- An employee of Belk reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Quality Plus reported an incident of larceny of motor fuel.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of damage to property.
- Freda Freeman reported an incident of breaking and entering and damage to property.
- Christopher Albert Hodge, age 30, of Cherry Mtn. St. in Forest City, was arrested for assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Holden Shane Hipp, age 25, of Barbara St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Benton Albert Mitchell Jr., age 47, of Calhoun Trail in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $2,500 secured bond.