Thursday, December 17, 2015 8:38:00 AM
- Beckie Bright reported an incident of a runaway juvenile.
- Lonnie Ledbetter reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of obtain property by false pretense. (See arrest of Robertson)
- Michelle Renee Wilson, age 44, of Whiteside Rd. in Bostic, was arrested on warrants for three counts of larceny from a building and three counts of breaking and entering. She received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Brandon Emerson Robertson, age 31, of Robinson Creek Rd. in Bostic, was arrested for obtaining property by false pretenses. He received a $2,000 unsecured bond.