Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:58:00 AM
- Larry Voris reported an incident of fraud and obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Christopher Biyon Hines, age 30, of Hamilton St. in Forest City, was arrested for DWI and no operator’s license. He received a $2,500 secured bond.
- James Rollins Glover, age 30, of Missouri St. in Spindale, was arrested for seat belt violation and driving while license revoked. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Christopher Isaiah Whiteside, age 34, of Dogwood Lane in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for larceny.
- Donald Lee Splawn, age 30, of Jack McKinney Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for obtaining property by false pretenses. He received a written promise to appear.