Thursday, April 27, 2017 9:14:00 AM
- An employee of Quality Plus Gas House reported an incident of larceny of motor fuel.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of possession cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. (See arrest of Greene)
- Molly Fowler reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of possession of schedule VI.
- Johnathan Clayton reported an incident of breaking and entering to a motor vehicle and larceny from a motor vehicle.
- Najee Jamaal Greene, age 28, of Thompson St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Sherry Ayers Henson, age 49, of Brookmont Ave. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $750 secured bond.
- William Curtis Edwards, age 63, of Old Ross Rd. in Forest City, was cited for possession of schedule VI. He received a written promise to appear.