Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:36:00 AM
- Michael Jimerson reported an incident of damage to real property and damage to personal property.
- Rayshawn Gibson reported an incident of assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretense.
- An employee of Alexander Quality Plus reported an incident of receiving counterfeit currency.
- Christopher George Mullinax, age 37, of LaVista Circle in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for nine counts of failure to appear. He received a $485,000 secured bond.