Clay Street Pool at Callison Recreation Center
217 Clay Street
Forest City, NC 28043
The Clay Street Pool will open for the summer at
1:00pm on Monday June 15th, 2020.
One-Time Visit Fees
- Children under 5 years: free w/ paid adult
- Children 5-17 years: $3.00
- Adults 18 and over: $5.00
Season Membership Fees (No Family or Individual Passes will be Sold)
- Individual: $75.00
- Family up to 5 members: $100.00 ($10.00 for each additional person up to 9 on one pass)
Pool Rental: $75.00
NO Pool Parties or Swim Lessons are being offered at this time
Pool Party Rental Fees/Information (No Pool Parties are being offered at this time)
Pool Parties are only on Fridays after 7:00 PM and Saturdays and Sundays after 6:00 PM. All parties must be over before 10:00 PM.
The $75.00 deposit must be received within one week of the reservation being booked.
The party must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the party date.
- Lifeguard Fee After Hours: $15.00 per guard per hour
You are required to have a minimum of two lifeguards on duty at your pool party.
If you have more than 40 people in the pool area, you are required to have a third lifeguard. The ratio is one guard for every 20 people. We only use the Town of Forest City's certified lifeguards.
Swimming Lessons Fees/Information - No Swimming Lessons are being offered at this time
- $30.00 per child for 10 hours of instruction
- Must be at least 5 years old
- Registration begins on May 1st
For all other questions, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 828.248.5220.