Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:46:00 AM
- Bryan Eaker reported an incident of a lost or stolen tag.
- An employee of Ingle’s reported an incident of larceny.
- Casey Allen reported an incident of assault on a female.
- An employee of Mighty Dollar reported an incident of larceny and trespassing.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of stolen property and driving while license revoked.
- Alexis Nichole Hamrick, age 22, of Maple St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of a concealed weapon and possession of stolen property. She received a $1,500 unsecured bond.
- Christopher Robert Phillips, age 28, of Centennial Rd. in Union Mills, was cited for larceny. He received a written promise to appear.
- Joshua Gordon Morrow, age 21, of Clay St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for vandalism. He received a written promise to appear.