Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:47:00 PM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of trafficking drugs, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of schedule VI, lane change violation and failure to appear.
- An employee of Ingles reported an incident of larceny.
- Robin Denise Bailey, age 55, of Piney Ridge Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for larceny. She received a $500 secured bond.
- John Emmanuel Knight III, age 51, of Third St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for common law robbery and simple assault. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Stanley Scott Reeves, age 53, of Inman, SC, was arrested for trafficking drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, and lane change violation. He received a $50,000 secured bond.
- Jacqueline Suzanne Martin, age 42, of Chesnee, SC, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and also served with a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $20,000 secured bond.