Wednesday, February 21, 2018 8:23:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule IV and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An employee of Settle Heating and Air Conditioning reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses and fraud.
- An employee of Appalachian Naturescapes reported an incident of larceny.
- Johnny Womack reported an incident of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and larceny.
- Misty Dawn Wilson, age 45, of Lee Cudd Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for possession of schedule IV and possession of drug paraphernalia. She received a written promise to appear.
- Heather Nicole West, age 32, of N. Church St. in Forest City, was arrested for larceny and damage to property. She received a written promise to appear.