Friday, December 4, 2015 10:17:00 AM
- Sandra Smith reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of Mighty Dollar reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Laws)
- Bobby Dean Laws, age 18, of High Shoals Church Rd. in Mooresboro, was arrested for larceny, possession of schedule II, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine and trafficking opium. He received a $21,000 secured bond.
- Christopher Sloan Griffith, age 45, of W. Main Street in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for second degree trespassing. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Chad Everette Hunt, age 38, of Mountain View St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for larceny and also served with a notice of hearing. He received a $1,000 secured bond.