Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:01:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and no operator’s license. (See arrest of Suber)
- An employee of Moe’s Original Barbeque reported an incident of larceny.
- Gloria Edwards reported an incident of damage to property.
- Jennifer Lynn McCrary, age 47, of S. Woodland Avenue in Forest City, was served with a notice of hearing. No bond.
- Ezekiel Lee Suber, age 17, of Hill St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and no operator’s license. He received an $800 secured bond.