Thursday, January 9, 2020 4:39:00 PM
- Richard Bridges reported an incident of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle with larceny.
- Kevin Moore reported an incident of damage to property.
- Klayton Vance reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule VI, driving while license revoked and warrant service.
- Yasin Davis reported an incident of larceny of a motor vehicle.
- Tyler Rudy Simpson, age 32, of Old Ballpark Rd. in Spindale, was arrested for breaking and entering into a motor vehicle with larceny. He received a $10,000 secured bond.
- Kandi Carleen Cook,age 30, of JE Morrow St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of schedule VI, driving while license revoked and also served with a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Iykiemie Hasson Franklin, age 25, of Hill St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for communicating threats.
- Jason Alan Gettys, age 36, of 3rd St. in Caroleen, was cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.