Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:39:00 AM
- Brittany Gettys reported an incident of damage to property.
- An employee of Forest City Golf Course reported an incident of larceny.
- Robert Bostic reported an incident of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
- An employee of the Town of Forest City reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of methamphetamine.
- Ursula Rudisil reported an incident of vandalism and found property.
- Brandon Marque Brown, age 32, of Ragtown Rd. in Henrietta, was arrested on outstanding warrants for failure to appear and resist, obstruct, and/or delay. He received a $29,500 secured bond.
- Jerry Lee Kimbrell, age 44, of Gail Dr. in Forest City, was served with a show cause order for failure to pay fines. No bond.
- Randall Kevin Carswell, age 43, of Reid St. in Forest City, was served with a show cause order for failure to pay monies. No bond.