Tuesday, July 26, 2016 10:05:00 AM
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Quality Plus Gas House reported an incident of larceny of motor fuel.
- Halley Moore reported an incident of credit card fraud.
- Grover Hay reported an incident of credit card fraud.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Arcadio Bautista, age 30, of Carolina Avenue in Forest City, was arrested for no operator’s license and served with outstanding warrants from McDowell County.
- Amanda Lee-Ann Hodnett, age 28, of Brandy Hill Dr. in Forest City, was arrested for domestic assault and battery. She received a 48 hour hold.
- Nicholas Elliott Orourke, age 31, of Harmon St. in Forest City, was arrested for assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.