Friday, July 29, 2016 10:23:00 AM
- Mark Morrow reported an incident of larceny and vandalism.
- An employee of the Town of Forest City reported an incident of tampering with a power/water meter. (See arrest of Wood)
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of methamphetamine. (See arrest of Hutchins)
- An employee of Quality Plus Gas reported two incidents of larceny of motor fuel. (See arrest of Calton)
- Denzel Jarcus Wright, age 23, of E. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for second degree trespassing. He received a $100 secured bond.
- Essence Kali Randolph, age 19, of Spring St. in Ellenboro, was arrested for resisting a public officer, consume alcohol by 19/20 year old, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. She received a $1,700 secured bond.
- Ethan Tyler Calton, age 24, of Oak Grove Church Rd. in Bostic, was arrested for two counts of larceny of motor fuel. He received a $2,000 secured bond.
- Kaytlin Elizabeth Hutchins, age 21, of Seitz Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear, breaking and entering and also charged with possession of methamphetamine. She received a $12,000 secured bond.
- Brian Wayne Wood, age 33, of S. Broadway St. in Forest City, was arrested for of tampering with a power/water meter. He received a $1,000 secured bond.