Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:49:00 AM
- Michael Miller reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Autumn Lanes reported an incident of larceny from a coin machine.
- An employee of Ingles reported an incident of shoplifting/concealment. (See arrest of Jackson)
- Beverly Gordon reported an incident of larceny of medication.
- Aaron Hayes reported an incident of a missing person. The person was later located.
- Matthew Robert Wilson Wood, age 21, of E. Court St. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Barbara Lynell Jackson, age 50, of Guffey Rd. in Spindale, was arrested for shoplifting/concealment. She received a $1,000 secured bond.
- April Rebecca Thomason, age 28, of Duke St. in Forest City, was cited for resisting a public officer. She received a written promise to appear.
- Michael Don Bolden, age 48, of Franklin Dr. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for larceny. No bond.