Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:27:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of chop shop activity, no insurance, fictitious tag, unsafe tires, rear lamp violation, not maintaining a speedometer, no working horn, no muffler and no directional signals. (See arrest of Tate)
- Lisa Hardin reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Roy Wright reported an incident of larceny of a firearm.
- Mark Anthony Deviney, age 39, of Degraw Drive in Shelby, was arrested on a true bill of indictment. He received a $10,000 unsecured bond.
- Michael Wesley Young Jr., age 24, of Poors Ford Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for larceny. He received a $2,000 secured bond.
- Donna Renay Price, age 66, of S. Church St. in Forest City, was cited for second degree trespassing. She received a written promise to appear.
- Casey Ryan Tate, age 25, of E. Main St. in Union Mills, was arrested for chop shop activity, no insurance, fictitious tag, unsafe tires, rear lamp violation, not maintaining a speedometer, no working horn, no muffler and no directional signals. He received a $7,500 secured bond.
- Shirley Hudson Quebedeauex, age 58, of W. Trade St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for harassing phone calls. No bond.
- Phillip Scott McEntire Jr, age 19, of Twelve Oaks Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for stalking. He received a $2,000 unsecured bond.