Friday, March 4, 2016 9:06:00 AM
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Miller)
- Sandra Arrowood reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of simple assault. (See arrests of Wood and Walker)
- Audrey Lauren Miller, age 18, of Symphony Woods Drive in Charlotte, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and also for larceny. She received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Deanna Michelle Wood, age 47, of S. Church St. in Forest City, was arrested for domestic assault. No bond.
- Stanley Chris Walker, age 57, of Hill Street in Rutherfordton, was arrested for domestic assault. He received a 48 hour hold.