Wednesday, May 3, 2017 8:41:00 AM
- An employee of Speedway reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of possession of schedule IV and possession of methamphetamine. (See arrests of Curtis and Carver)
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident larceny. (See arrest if Littlejohn)
- Amber Owens reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Chelsey Alicia Littlejohn, age 26, of Moore Rd. in Tryon, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Shannon Dale Curtis, age 48, of Ellenboro Rd. in Mooresboro, was arrested for possession of schedule IV and possession of methamphetamine. He received a $2,500 secured bond.
- Kayla Nicole Carver, age 25, of Cleghorn Mill Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for possession of schedule IV and possession of methamphetamine. She received a $2,000 secured bond.